Brightway Logo
Answers & Community for Brain Injury
Ask a QuestionAsk Question

How do you get adequate housing if not on social security yet?

This content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.


See your county social worker representative. They may be able to help.


Go to your local Social Services and tell them you need emergency housing(if available in your locale).